Main activities in the laboratory
- In this lab, we test construction Materials usable in Civil Engineering like: Soil, Sand, Aggregates, Cement, Bitumen.
List of test that can be done in civil engineering Lab.
- Complete identification: – Sieve analysis
– Atterbeg limit
– Proctor test
– CBR test
– Moisture content
– Bulk Density
– Specific Gravity
- DCP (Dynamic cone penetration test)
- Determination of Dry Density of Soil by Sand Replacement.
- Sand Equivalent
- Sieve Analysis
- Bulk Density
- Specific Gravity
Los Angeles, Aggregates Crushing Value, Ten Percent fine value, Specific Gravity, Sieve Analysis, Bulk Density
- Slump test
- Fabrication of cube
- Compression test
- Consistency of cement paste, Setting time of cement paste
- Fineness of cement powder
- Loss of ignition.