|Civil Engineering||4 years||650,000||650,000||—————–|
|Biomedical Laboratory Sciences||4 years||650,000||650,000||—————–|
|Statistics Applied to Economy||4 years||465 000||465,000||—————–|
|Land Survey A0||4 years||600,000||——-||—————-|
|Land Survey A1||3 years||600,000||600,000||—————–|
|Computer Science||3 years||667,000||——————-||—————-|
|Land Administration and Management||3 years||620,000||620,000||—————-|
|Applied Economics||3 years||587,000||440,000 (4 years)||620,000|
|Enterprises Management||3 years||587,000||440,000 (4 years)||620,000|
|Public Administration and Good Governance||3 years||587,000||440,000 (4 years)||620,000|
|English-French-Education||3 years||—————-||515,000 (3 years)||—————|
|Tuition fees/Frw||1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment|
- In addition to the above fees structure, undergraduate students must pay the annual registration fees of 35,000Rwf.
- Students in the last year pay an installment related to their dissertations.
- Sub-installments are allowed upon written request to the finance office
|1||Master’s Degree in Microfinance||1 800 000|
|2||Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and SME’s Management||1 800 000|
|3||Master of Science in Taxation||1 800 000|
|4||Master of Arts in Cooperatives||1 800 000|
- In addition to the above tuition fees, postgraduate students must pay application fees of 10,000 Frw and registration fees of 40,000 Frw.
- Post graduate Students pay an installment related to their thesis.
INES-Ruhengeri Bank Accounts:
- I&M Bank on account no: 0062534-01-85
- BK on account no: 00052-0056073-79
- GT Bank on account no: 015-1100817
- Equity on account no: 4007211232378
- KCB on account no: 4400644626