During the closing ceremony of training of Traditional Healers on this Saturday 15th September 2018 at INES-Ruhengeri Mr. KAJUGA Jerome from “Commission Nationale Rwandaise pour l’UNESCO ” thanked INES-Ruhengeri for organizing the training and for hospitality given during the six days of training from 10th to 15th September 2018.
Mr. NSANZURWIMO Aimable the head of Biotechnology department at INES and the coordinator of this training explained the modules thought in these days of training:
- Traditional Healing practices, medicinal products management and regulation, quality and safety of herbal products
- Harvesting techniques, making medicines and storage techniques
- Cooperatives Management
- Biodiversity conservation , Environmental protection and natural forest resources
- Hygiene and Common diseases
- Professional practice and deontology of traditional medicine
The participants were happy to conclude the training and to receive certificates.
The Rector of INES-Ruhengeri, Fr. Dr Fabien HAGENIMANA explained opportunities of this training and request the trained Traditional Healers to be the role model by using these modules they have learnt.