Selected recent publications
Dr. Desire Joseph Twubahimana
1.Twubahimana, J. D., & Mbereyaho, L. (2014). Impact of sudden temperature change of fresh concrete on its flexural strength. International Research Journal on Engineering,2, 28-35.
2.Mbereyaho, L., Twubahimana, J. D., &Mureramanzi, G. (2014). Strength characteristics of earth bricks and their application in construction. International Research Journal on Engineering,2, 1-7.
3.Twubahimana, J. D., &Mbereyaho, L. (2013). Impact of clay particles on concrete compressive strength. International Research Journal on Engineering, 1, 49-56.
Ir. Nahayo Deo
1. Karume, K., Bagalwa, M., Yalire, M., Kazi, K., Bagula, E. M., Bitariho, R., Nahayo, D., Kasangaki, A., Byamukama, J. (2016). Hydrological Systems in the Greater Virunga Landscape: Water quality around Mikeno Sector. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 8, 382-396
Dr Francois N. Niyonzima
1. Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2015). Coproduction of detergent compatible bacterial enzymes and stain removal evaluation. Journal of Basic Microbiology, 55, 1-10.
2. Niyonzima, N.F., Muddapur, M.U., Gadkari, M.V., Kulkarni, M.S., Sabannavar, G.P., and More, S.S.(2015). Isolation and Characterization of Gibberellic Acid 3 Producing Fusarium Sp from Belgaum Agriculture Land Andits Impact on Green Pea and Rice Growth Promotion. Aperito Journal of Advanced Plant Biology.
3. Lincoln, L., Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2015). Purification and properties of a fungal L-Asparaginase from Trichoderma viride Pers: SF GREY. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnolgy and Food Sciences, 4, 310-316.
4. Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2015). Microbial detergent compatible lipases. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 74, 105-113.
5. Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2014). Concomitant production of detergent compatible enzymes by Bacillus flexus xju-1. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 45, 903-910.
6. Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2014). Detergent-Compatible Bacterial Amylases. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 174, 1215-1232.
Dr Francois NSENGIYUMVA
1. Nsengiyumva, F., Hellberg, M.A. , and Mace, R.L. (2015). Ion thermal effects on slow mode solitary waves in plasmas with two adiabatic ion species. Physics of Plasmas, 22, 092304 (1-11).
2. Nsengiyumva, F., Hellberg, M.A. , Verheest, F., and Mace, R.L. (2014). Stopbands in the existence domains of acoustic solitons. Physics of Plasmas, 21, 102301 (1-8).
3. Nsengiyumva, F., Mace, R.L., and Hellberg, M.A. (2013). Ion Bernstein waves in a plasma with a kappa velocity distribution. Physics of Plasmas, 20, 102107 (1-10).
4. Whitelock, P.A., Menzies, J.W., Feast, M.W., Nsengiyumva, F., and Matsunaga, N. (2013). The Local Group Galaxies NGC 6822 and its Asymptotic Giant Branch Stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 428, 2216-2231.
1. Muhayimana, V., and Kimemia, M. (2015). Women Entrepreneurs’ Support Projects and Their Contribution on the Welfare of the Beneficiaries in RWANDA. European Journal of Academic Essays, 2, 6-17.
2. Muhayimana, v. (2015). Inventory Management Techniques and Its Contribution on Better Management of Manufacturing Companies in RWANDA. European Journal of Academic Essays 2, 49-58.
1. Sindayigaya, S., and Nyongesa L.K. (2015). Application of the Birth-Death Processes for Generating the Population Estimates. International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, 5, 137-149.
2. Sindayigaya, S. (2014). Population Growth Model as Result of Neighboring Population Growth Rate (NPGR) and Adjusted Population Growth Rate (APGR) with Application to Real Data. International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, 4, 283-292
3. Sindayigaya, S., Nyongesa L.K., And Wasike, A.M. (2014). Statistical Model for Poverty Estimation with Assessment of One-Cow-One Family Program in Rwanda. International Journal of Statistics and Systems, 9, 119-145.
4. Sindayigaya, S., Kennedy, N. L., & Wasike, A. A. M. (2016). The Population Mean and its Variance in the Presence of Genocide for a Simple Birth-Death-Immigration-Emigration using the Probability Generating Function. International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, 6, 1-8.
Prof. Dr. Francis Dominicus Nzabuheraheza
1. Nzabuheraheza, F.D., and Nyiramugwera, A. (2014). Golden wine produced from mixed juices of passion fruit (passiflora edulis), mango (mangifera indica) and pineapple (ananas comosus). African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development, 14, 9104-9116.
Dr. Jean Bosco Harelimana
1. Harelimana, J.B. (2016). The Automated Teller Machines and Profitability of Commercial Banks in Rwanda. INES Scientific Journal, 13, 6-15..
2. Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Financial Inclusion and Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda; A case study of Clecam Kamonyi. INES Scientific Journal, 13, 16-32.
3. Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Microfinance Impact Assessment: Linkage of Financial Inclusion to Welfare Conditions of The Microfinance institution’s Clients in Rwanda, A case study of Union des 13 CLECAM WISIGARA. INES Scientific Journal, 13, 33-48.
4. Harelimana, J. B. (2016). Analysis of Loan Portfolio Management for Financial Profitability and Sustainability of Umwalimu SACCO in Rwanda. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, 9, 56-69.
5. Harelimana, J. B. (2015). Contribution of small and medium enterprises on wellbeing conditions of households in Rwanda. Journal of Economics and International Finance, 21, 91-107.
6. Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Effect of Social Security Contribution and Quality Service Delivery on Economic Conditions of Beneficiaries in Rwanda Social Security Board in Ruhango Branch. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, 24, 121-136.
7. Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Analysis of a pro-poor-program for welfare conditions of households in Rwanda. International Journal of Information Research and Review, 32, 33-49.
8. Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Microfinance Impact Assessment: Linkage of Financial Inclusion to Welfare Conditions of The Microfinance institution’s Clients in Rwanda. Business and economics journal, 9, 45-61.
9. Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Financial Inclusion and Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda. Business and economics journal, 10, 72-93.
10. Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Role of access to finance for the performance of Small and Medium Enterprises in Muhoza sector, Rwanda. Account and Financial Management Journal, 12, 41-57.
11. Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Microfinance Products and Entrepreneurship: Analysis of Financial Needs for Socio Economic Development of TUGENDANE N’IGIHE Sacco Clients, Rwanda. Arabian Scientific Journal, 11, 66-83.
12. Harelimana, J.B. (2016). The effect of budgetary control on financial performance of Kigali Serena hotel in Rwanda. Account and Financial Management Journal, 16, 13-25.
13. Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Mobile Banking and Microfinance Institutions Sustainability: Analysis of Digital Financial Services in Rwanda. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, 16, 13-25.
14. Harelimana, J.B. (2014). Crédit solidaire sur la population rurale au Rwanda, cas de DUTERIMBERE-IMF. Epargne sans frontières/France, 12, 106-121.
15. Harelimana, J.B. (2014). Déterminants de la performance de remboursement dans les institutions de microfinance au Rwanda. Global Journal of Finance and Management, 16, 13-25.
Dr Faustin Habineza
1.Habineza, F. (2013). A case study of analyzing student teacher’s concept images of the definite integral. Rwandan Journal of Education, 1, 37-50.
2.Habineza, F. (2014). Didactical situations in Mathematics: Student teachers’ difficulties in implementing learner-centred approaches in Rwandan secondary schools. In R. Brijraj, A. M. Wokocha, and S. Nwokeocha (Eds.), Proceedings of the 3rd AFTRA Teaching and Learning in Africa Conference (pp. 304-313). Centurion: South African Council for Educators.