Master of Science in Taxation
Dr. Jean Paul MPAKANIYE
Master’s Program Coordinator
Phone: +250 788 309 321
Why the Masters in Taxation?
- Rwanda is striving to develop its economy and become self reliant. This can be achieved through effective taxation. This program is hence a unique opportunity to contribute to that ambition.
- The Master of Science in Taxation of INES is the first program to offer such an award in Rwanda
- The program keeps a perfect balance between theory and practice, which is needed by todays professional world.
- The exit profile gives you wide range of career opportunities including the possibility to be an officially recognized consultant and professional in tax planning, tax calculation and tax collection for both the Government and private companies.
- With the highly qualified and specially experienced teaching staff, you will be able to acquire both skills and professional attitudes which are required to be a successful taxation expert.
For more information on this program, please download the course structure.
Key features of the program
- Number of modules: 10 modules (including thesis)
- Number of credits: 180 credits (with 60 credits for thesis only)
- Tuition fees: Rwf1,800,000
Candidates to the Master of Science in Taxation have to fulfill the following conditions:
- To have Bachelor’s Degree in Management or in Economics and related fields
- To be computer literate and to possess a laptop
- To submit a file containing the following documents:
- A latter of motivation
- ACurriculum Vitae
- A well completed application form
- A certified copy of the Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A copy of identification card or passport
After the successful application, the selected candidates will be required to pay RWF 50,000 for admission and registration or equivalent in Dollars for registration.