Selected recent publications
- Rukundo, E., Doğan, A. (2016). Assessment of Climate and Land Use Change Projections and their Impacts on Flooding. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 25 (No 6), 2541.
Dr. Desire Joseph Twubahimana
- Twubahimana, J. D., & Mbereyaho, L. (2014). Impact of sudden temperature change of fresh concrete on its flexural strength. International Research Journal on Engineering,2, 28-35.
- Mbereyaho, L., Twubahimana, J. D., &Mureramanzi, G. (2014). Strength characteristics of earth bricks and their application in construction.International Research Journal on Engineering,2, 1-7.
- Twubahimana, J. D., & Mbereyaho, L. (2013). Impact of clay particles on concrete compressive strength. International Research Journal on Engineering, 1, 49-56.
Ir. Nahayo Deo
- Karume, K., Bagalwa, M., Yalire, M., Kazi, K., Bagula, E. M., Bitariho, R., Nahayo, D., Kasangaki, A., Byamukama, J. (2016). Hydrological Systems in the Greater Virunga Landscape: Water quality around Mikeno Sector.Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 8, 382-396
Dr Francois N. Niyonzima
- Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2015). Coproduction of detergent compatible bacterial enzymes and stain removal evaluation. Journal of Basic Microbiology, 55, 1-10.
- Niyonzima, N.F., Muddapur, M.U., Gadkari, M.V., Kulkarni, M.S., Sabannavar, G.P., and More, S.S.(2015). Isolation and Characterization of Gibberellic Acid 3 Producing Fusarium Sp from Belgaum Agriculture Land Andits Impact on Green Pea and Rice Growth Promotion.Aperito Journal of Advanced Plant Biology.
- Lincoln, L., Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2015). Purification and properties of a fungal L-Asparaginase from Trichoderma viride Pers: SF GREY. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnolgy and Food Sciences, 4, 310-316.
- Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2015). Microbial detergent compatible lipases. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 74, 105-113.
- Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2014). Concomitant production of detergent compatible enzymes by Bacillus flexus xju-Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 45, 903-910.
- Niyonzima, N.F., and More, S.S.(2014). Detergent-Compatible Bacterial Amylases.Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 174, 1215-1232.
- Francois N. Niyonzima and Sunil S. More. 2015. Purification and characterization of detergent compatible alkaline protease from Aspergillusterreus 3 Biotech. 5, 61-70.
- Francois N. Niyonzima and Sunil S. More. 2015. Detergent compatible proteases: Microbial production, properties and stain removal analysis. Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 45: 233-258.
- Uday M Muddapur, Manoj V Gadkari, Shruti M Kulkarni, Priyanka G Sabannavar, Francois N. Niyonzima, Sunil S. More. Isolation and characterization of Gibberellic acid 3 producing Fusarium sp. from Belgaum agriculture land and its impact on green pea and rice growth promotion. Aperito Journal of Advanced Plant Biology. 1(2):106-115.
- Uday M M, Bennur RS, Veena SM, Niyonzima FN and More SS. 2015. Biotransformation of Δ3-carene by Penicilliumnigricans. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 74: 217-222.
- Francois N. Niyonzima and Sunil S. More. 2015. Microbial detergent compatible lipases. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research.74: 105-113.
- More VS, P. N. Tallur, H. Z. Ninnekar, F. N. Niyonzima and S. S. More. 2015. Purification and Properties of pendimethalin nitroreductase from Bacillus circulans. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. 51: 329-335.
- Lynette Lincoln, Francois Niyongabo Niyonzima, Sunil More. 2015. Purification and properties of a fungal L-asparaginase from Trichoderma viride Pers: SF Grey. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences. 4: 310-316.
- Sunil S. More, Supreeth S, Anushree A, Arpitha C, Bhavya J, and Francois N. Niyonzima. 2015. Purification and characterization of phytase from Bacillus lehensis Biologia. 70: 294-304.
- Veena S. More, Preeti N. Tallur, Ninnekar HZ, Francois N. Niyonzima, and Sunil S. More. 2015. Enhanced degradation of pendimethalin by immobilized cells of Bacillus lehensis 3 Biotech.doi: 10.1007/s13205-015-0299-0.
- Francois N. Niyonzima, and Sunil S. More. 2015. Coproduction of detergent compatible bacterial enzymes and stain removal evaluation. Journal of Basic Microbiology. 55: 1-10.
- Bhavya J, Niyonzima N. Francois, Veena SM, and Sunil S. More. 2016. Scorpion Toxin Polyptides as Therapeutic Agents: An Overview. Protein & Peptide Letters. 23, 1-12.
- Sunil S. More, Radhika Swamy, Niveditha M, Navyashree M, Bhavya J, Francois N. Niyonzima. 2016. Purification and Characterization of Anti-cancer L-glutaminase of Bacillus cereus strain LC13″. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Sciences. DOI 10.1007/s40011-016-0808-x.
- Munyeshyaka Emmanuel, & Niyonzima N. Francois. Association of chronic hepatitis C virus infection with diabetes mellitus at Rwanda Military Hospital. INES scienctific Journal. 12, 29-38.
- Uwituze L. Bonnette, Nshimiyimana Alexis & Niyonzima N. Francois. Evaluation of bilirubin and risk of pathologic hyperbilirubinemia levels in newborns at Ruhengeri Hospital. INES scienctific Journal. 12, 88-96.
- Uwayezu Félix, Hakizimana Theogene, & Niyonzima N. Francois. 2017. Current status of diabetes mellitus and associated risk factors among men and women attending Kabaya hospital. INES scienctific Journal. 12, 153-163.
Dr Francois NSENGIYUMVA
- Nsengiyumva, F., Hellberg, M.A. , and Mace, R.L. (2015). Ion thermal effects on slow mode solitary waves in plasmas with two adiabatic ion species.Physics of Plasmas, 22, 092304 (1-11).
- Nsengiyumva, F., Hellberg, M.A. , Verheest, F., and Mace, R.L. (2014). Stopbands in the existence domains of acoustic solitons.Physics of Plasmas, 21, 102301 (1-8).
- Nsengiyumva, F., Mace, R.L., and Hellberg, M.A. (2013). Ion Bernstein waves in a plasma with a kappa velocity distribution.Physics of Plasmas, 20, 102107 (1-10).
- Mushinzimana, X., Nsengiyumva, F., & Yadav, L. L. (n.d.). Electron superthermal effects on fast mode solitary waves in plasmas with adiabatic positive and negative ion species. Under consideration for publication in Journal of Plasma Physics.
- Hiyadutuje, A., Nsengiyumva, F., & Uwamahoro, J. (2017). Ionospheric disturbances during magnetic storms at SANAE. INES Scientific Journal, 12, 5. 7. Iyakaremye, V., Makundi, I. N., & Nsengiyumva, F. (2017). Modeling of caustics around black holes. INES Scientific Journal, 12, 164.
- Nsengiyumva, F. (2016). Electron superthermal effects on the existence domains of large amplitude fast mode solitary waves in plasmas with two adiabatic positive ion species. INES Scientific Journal, 11, 169. 5. Nsengiyumva, F., Hellberg, M. A., & Mace, R. L. (2015). Ion thermal effects on slow mode solitary waves in plasmas with two adiabatic ion species. Physics of Plasmas, 22, 092304.
- Nsengiyumva, F., Hellberg, M. A., Verheest, F., & Mace, R. L. (2014). Stopbands in the existence domains of acoustic solitons. Physics of Plasmas, 21, 102301. Nsengiyumva, F., Mace, R. L., & Hellberg, M. A. (2013). Ion Bernstein waves in a plasma with a kappa velocity distribution. Physics of Plasmas, 20, 102107.
- Whitelock, A. P., Menzies, J. W., Feast, W. M., Nsengiyumva, F., & Matsunaga, N. (2013). The Local Group Galaxy NGC 6822 and its Asymptotic Giant Branch Stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 428, 2216.
- Nsengiyumva, F., Whitelock, A. P., Feast, W. M., & Menzies, J. W. (2011). Asymptotic Giant Branch Variables in NGC 6822. In: K. Ker- schbaum, T. Lebzelter, & R. F. Wing (Eds.), Why Galaxies care about AGB Stars II: Shining Examples and Common Inhabitants (vol. 445, p. 533). Vienna (city), Austria (country): Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- Muhayimana, V., and Kimemia, M. (2015). Women Entrepreneurs’ Support Projects and Their Contribution on the Welfare of the Beneficiaries in RWANDA. European Journal of Academic Essays, 2, 6-17.
- Muhayimana, v. (2015). Inventory Management Techniques and Its Contribution on Better Management of Manufacturing Companies in RWANDA. European Journal of Academic Essays 2, 49-58.
- Muhayimana, V., & Twesige, D. (2017). Business Plan Competition Project In Higher Learning Institutions And Its Contribution On Small And Medium Enterprises Growth And Jobs Creation In Rwanda. European Journal of Academic Essays 4(4): 110-122.
- Sindayigaya, S., and Nyongesa L.K. (2015). Application of the Birth-Death Processes for Generating the Population Estimates.International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, 5, 137-149.
- Sindayigaya, S. (2014). Population Growth Model as Result of Neighboring Population Growth Rate (NPGR) and Adjusted Population Growth Rate (APGR) with Application to Real Data. International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, 4, 283-292
- Sindayigaya, S., Nyongesa L.K., And Wasike, A.M. (2014). Statistical Model for Poverty Estimation with Assessment of One-Cow-One Family Program in Rwanda.International Journal of Statistics and Systems, 9, 119-145.
- Sindayigaya, S., Kennedy, N. L., & Wasike, A. A. M. (2016). The Population Mean and its Variance in the Presence of Genocide for a Simple Birth-Death-Immigration-Emigration using the Probability Generating Function.International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, 6, 1-8.
Prof. Dr. Francis Dominicus Nzabuheraheza
- Nzabuheraheza, F.D., and Nyiramugwera, A. (2014). Golden wine produced from mixed juices of passion fruit (passiflora edulis), mango (mangifera indica) and pineapple (ananas comosus).African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development, 14, 9104-9116.
Prof. Jean Bosco Harelimana
- Harelimana, J.B. (2016). The Automated Teller Machines and Profitability of Commercial Banks in Rwanda. INES Scientific Journal, 13, 6-15..
- Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Financial Inclusion and Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda; A case study of Clecam Kamonyi.INES Scientific Journal, 13, 16-32.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Microfinance Impact Assessment: Linkage of Financial Inclusion to Welfare Conditions of The Microfinance institution’s Clients in Rwanda, A case study of Union des 13 CLECAM WISIGARA. INES Scientific Journal, 13, 33-48.
- Harelimana, J. B. (2016). Analysis of Loan Portfolio Management for Financial Profitability and Sustainability of Umwalimu SACCO in Rwanda. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, 9, 56-69.
- Harelimana, J. B. (2015). Contribution of small and medium enterprises on wellbeing conditions of households in Rwanda.Journal of Economics and International Finance, 21, 91-107.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Effect of Social Security Contribution and Quality Service Delivery on Economic Conditions of Beneficiaries in Rwanda Social Security Board in Ruhango Branch. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, 24, 121-136.
- Harelimana, B. (2015). Analysis of a pro-poor-program for welfare conditions of households in Rwanda. International Journal of Information Research and Review, 32, 33-49
- Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Microfinance Impact Assessment: Linkage of Financial Inclusion to Welfare Conditions of The Microfinance institution’s Clients in Rwanda. Business and economics journal, 9, 45-61.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Financial Inclusion and Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda. Business and economics journal, 10, 72-93.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2015). Role of access to finance for the performance of Small and Medium Enterprises in Muhoza sector, Rwanda.Account and Financial Management Journal, 12, 41-57.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Microfinance Products and Entrepreneurship: Analysis of Financial Needs for Socio Economic Development of TUGENDANE N’IGIHE Sacco Clients, Rwanda. Arabian Scientific Journal, 11, 66-83.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2016). The effect of budgetary control on financial performance of Kigali Serena hotel in Rwanda.Account and Financial Management Journal, 16, 13-25.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2016). Mobile Banking and Microfinance Institutions Sustainability: Analysis of Digital Financial Services in Rwanda. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, 16, 13-25.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2014). Crédit solidaire sur la population rurale au Rwanda, cas de DUTERIMBERE-IMF. Epargne sans frontières/France, 12, 106-121.
- Harelimana, J.B. (2014). Déterminants de la performance de remboursement dans les institutions de microfinance au Rwanda. Global Journal of Finance and Management, 16, 13-25.
Dr Faustin Habineza
- Habineza, F. (2013). A case study of analyzing student teacher’s concept images of the definite integral. Rwandan Journal of Education, 1, 37-50.
- Habineza, F. (2014). Didactical situations in Mathematics: Student teachers’ difficulties in implementing learner-centred approaches in Rwandan secondary schools.In R. Brijraj, A. M. Wokocha, and S. Nwokeocha (Eds.), Proceedings of the 3rd AFTRA Teaching and Learning in Africa Conference (pp. 304-313). Centurion: South African Council for Educators.
Dr Thierry Habyarimana
- Thierry Habyarimana, Youssef Bakri,Pacifique Mugenzi, Jean Baptiste Mazarati,Mohammed Attaleb,Mohammed El Mzibri (2018). Association between glutathione peroxidase 1 codon 198 variant and the occurrence of breast cancer in Rwanda
- Habyarimana T.a,b,c · Attaleb M.a · Mugenzi P.d,e · Mazarati J.B.c · Bakri Y.b · El Mzibri M. (2017). Association of p53 Codon 72 Polymorphism with Breast Cancer in a Rwandese Population
- Thierry Habyarimana,Mohammed Attaleb;Jean Baptiste Mazarati;Youssef Bakri;Mohammed El Mzibri. (2018). Detection of human papillomavirus DNA in tumors from Rwandese breast cancer patients
- Thierry Habyarimana; Mohammed Attaleb1; Pacifique Mugenzi4, 5; Jean Baptiste Mazarati3; Youssef Bakri2; Mohammed El Mzibri . Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention.
Dr Dominique Savio Nkunda
- Fresh Potato Requirements as Perceived by Consumers in Kigali City (Rwanda): An Investigation through the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP). (2016). Intl J Agric Sc & Res (IJASR); ISSN (Online): 2321-0087; ISSN (Print (2250-0057
- Effects of Water Hardness and Pectin Methylesterase Activity on the Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L) Cookability. (2011). KIST J Sc & Tech Vol 1 No 1 2011 ISSN 2225 -8639
- Perpetue Bimenyimana and Marie Chantal Ntawuguranayo (2017). An assessment of community participation in public policy process in Rwanda. Case study of Busogo Sector . in INES Scientific Journal,Vol.12
- Perpetue Bimenyimana and Frederick Ndahiro (2017) . Higher learning institution effect assessment: Ines-Ruhengeri role played for socio economic development to the surrounding population. Case study: Kimonyi sector and Musanze Sector . in INES Scientific Journal,Vol.12
- Perpetue Bimenyimana, Wenceslas Nzabalirwa, Claudien Ntahomvukiye, Irénée Ndayambaje, & John Aluko Orodho (2016). Learning Strategies Used by Students While Preparing for National Examinations: A Case of Lower Secondary Schools in Rwanda in International Journal in Management and Social Science 04, Issue-04, pp. 386-397, ISSN 2321-1784.
- Perpetue Bimenyimana, Wenceslas Nzabalirwa, Claudien Ntahomvukiye, Irénée Ndayambaje, & John Aluko Orodho (2016). Learning Strategies Adopted during the Normal Study Time and National Examinations’ Preparation Period. A Case of Rwandan Secondary Schools in Journal of Humanities and Social Science 21, Issue 3, pp. 19-31, ISSN 2279-0845
G R Neel
- R.Neel, Habineza Fand Karemera. J K. To determine prevalence of hiv/aids in under five years children from in temeke municipality in dar es salaam in tanzania. IAETSD. Volume 4, issue 6, nov/2017.
- Cedrick Izere, G. R. Neel. A STUDY OF BIOCHEMICAL PARAMETERS IN PATIENTS WITH AND WITHOUT DIABETES MELLITUS DIAGNOSED FOR MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION. WJPR. Vol 7, Issue 5, 2018
- Nsanzimfura T., Niang D., Lahmar R., Douzet J.M., & Ujeneza E. (2016). Impact of agriculture practices on the bulk density and the total porosity of the soil on the experimental Crop-News site of Kamboinsé (Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso). INES Scientific Journal, 11, 200-209.
- Nsanzimfura T., & Nyandwi S. (2017). Impact of urban centers expansion on land use/ land cover from 2003 to 2015; Case study: Muhoza sector, Musanze district, Rwanda. INES Scientific Journal, 12, 109-121.
Dr. NZABONIMPA Jean de Dieu
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Won-Kee Hong (2019). “Experimental investigation of hybrid mechanical joints for L-shaped columns replacing conventional grouted sleeve connectionshttps://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YZBbW4G4JKB7.”. Journal of Engineering structures, 185: pp. 243-277.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Won-Kee Hong (2017). “Evaluation of hybrid joints strengthened by carbon plates connecting new steel frames with existing concrete slabs”. Journal of composite structures.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa, Won-Kee Hong, Jisoon Kim (2017). “Nonlinear finite element model for the novel mechanical beam-column joints of precast concrete-based frames”. Journal of computer and structures.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Won-Kee Hong (2017). “Experimental and non-linear numerical investigation of the novel detachable mechanical joints with laminated plates for composite precast beam-column joint”. Journal of composite structures.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa, Won-Kee Hong and Seon-chee Park (2017). “Experimental investigation of dry mechanical beam-column joints for precast concrete based frames”. Journal of the structural design of tall and special buildings,26(1).
- J.D. Nzabonimpa, Won-Kee Hong, Jisoon Kim (2017).“Mechanical connections of the precast concrete columns with detachable metal plates”. Journal of the structural design of tall and special buildings.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Won-Kee Hong (2017). “Strength and post-yield behavior of T-section steel encased by structural concrete”. Journal of the structural design of tall and special buildings.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa, Won-Kee Hong, Yeo-Jin Yun (2016).“Experimental investigation of slab joints between existing buildings and new frames for vertical expansion; [Part I]”. Journal of the structural design of tall and special buildings. DOI:10.1002/tal.1334.
- Won-Kee Hong, Seon-chee Park, Sun-kuk Kim and J.D. Nzabonimpa (2015). “Analytical investigation of pre-stressed, Pre-cast beams with steel pipe sleeves”. Journal of the structural design of tall and special buildings. DOI: 10.1002/tal.1228
- J.D. Nzabonimpa, Won-Kee Hong (2018). “Structural performance of detachable precast composite column joints with mechanical metal plates.”. Journal of Engineering structures, 160: pp.366-382.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa, and Won-Kee Hong (2018). “Novel Precast Erection Method of Interlocking Mechanical Joints Using Couplers.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management144.6 (2018): 04018036.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Won-Kee Hong (2016). “Influence of viscosity parameter and rate of plastic strains on the solution accuracy and convergence for the nonlinear finite element analysis with concrete damaged plasticity”. Conference paper published in Earquake Engineering Society of Korea. Pages:113-114
- Nzabonimpa, J. D., Hong, W. K., & Nguyen, D. H. (2018). Post-yield behavior of fixed steel beams encased in concrete with plastic rotation capability under monotonic loads. Materials and Structures, 51(3), 70.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Hong WK. “Use of laminated mechanical joints with metal and concrete plates for precast concrete columns.” Materials and Structures. 2018 Jun 1;51(3):76.
- J.D. Nzabonimpa and Hong WK. “Use of artificial damping factors to enhance numerical stability for irregular joints.” Journal of Constructional Steel Research. 2018 Sep 30;148:295-303.
Dr Benjamin Bizimana
- Exploring Gender Discrepancies in Qualifications in Public Service in Rwanda: Towards an Improved Equity. (2018). Journal of Education and Practice ISSN 2222-1735 (Paper) ISSN 2222-288X (Online)
Vol.9, No.13, 2018
- Revolutionizing Education through Information Communication Technology: Progress and Challenges in Rwanda. Greener Journal of Educational Research Vol. 8(2), pp. 17-24, March, 2018 ISSN: 2276-7789, ICV: 6.05
- Janvier Ntwali, Steffen Schock, Sebastian Romuli, Joachim Müller (2018) Performance Evaluation of an Inflatable Solar Dryer for Maize and the Effect on Product Quality Compared with Traditional Sun Drying, Tropentag 2018 Ghent, Belgium
- Déogratias NAHAYO, Janvier NTWALI, Ange Félix NSANZIYERA (2017) Spatial Analysis in Assessing Flood Prone Areas and Landslide around the Major Lake Kivu Tributaries, 3rd International Workshop organized by LKMP, Kigali
- Ntwali J., et al., (2016). Improving potato productivity: soil analysis for better use of fertilizers in potato producing areas of Rwanda, 6th ORIPES Colloqum, Kibungo.
- Nahayo D., Ntwali J., Nkurunziza F. (2015). A Survey of Hydrological Systems in the Great Virunga Landscape, GVTC-ES – Available at: http://www.greatervirunga.org/spip.php?article147#sthash.cw5offDv.dpuf
- Déogratias NAHAYO, Janvier NTWALI, Ange Félix NSANZIYERA (2017) Water quality and water quantity monitoring in the Great Virunga Landscape around the Volcanoes National Park (PNV) (Report submitted to GVTC)
- Zi Jin, J. Ntwali, Ying Lin, Huang Kui, Suiping Zheng, Shuangyan Han (2015) Geranyl Butyrate Production by Candida antarctica Lipase B-Displaying Pichia pastoris, Advances in Applied Biotechnology. Volume 332 of The Series Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering pp 361-373
- Zi Jin, J. Ntwali, Shuang-Yan Han, Sui-Ping Zheng, Ying Lin (2012) Production of flavor esters catalyzed by CALB-displaying Pichia pastoris whole-cells in a batch reactor. Journal of biotechnology; 159:108-14
- Eric Karangwa, Khizar Hayat, Ling Rao, Dominique Savio Nshimiyimana, Mohamed B. K. Foh, Li Li, J. Ntwali, Linda Virginie Raymond, Shuqin Xia, Xiaoming Zhang. (2012) Improving Blended Carrot-Orange Juice Quality by the Addition of Cyclodextrins During Enzymatic Clarification, Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5:2612-2617
- Leopord Hakizimana, D. W. (2016). A Survey and Analysis on Classification and Regression Datasets. The International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES), 5(9), PP -01-11.
- Leopord Hakizimana, P. W. (2017). A Hybrid Based Classification and Regression Model for Predicting Diseases Outbreak in Datasets. International Journal of Computer (IJC), 27, pp 69-8
- Leopord Hakizimana, D. W.(2016).The Use of an Intelligent Surveillance System in Developing Countries-Rwanda. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 6(8),pp. 162-168
- Leopord Hakizimana, W.(2018) Hybrid Data Mining Learning Algorithm Model for Predicting Diseases Outbreak in Data sets.Journal of Hospitality, Technology and Business Management/http://utb.ac.rw
Dr MPAKANIYE Jean Paul
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2015). Time value of money . Monetary economics e Journal Vol.7,No 8.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2015). Public Expenditure and Effective Financial Management in Developing Countries.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2016). The Contribution of Microcredit Advanced to Women on Poverty Reduction in Rural Area of Rwanda. Development Economics: Women, Gender, &Human Development e Journal Vol.5,No.49.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2016).The Contribution of Leadership to Gender Equality Promotion in Rwanda. Development Economics: Women, Gender, &Human Development e Journal Vol.5,No.49.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2016). Labor Demand Elasticity: Practice and Theories. Labor: Supply &Demand e Journal Vol.8,No 64.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2017). The Effect of Internal Audit on the Performance of Decentralized Entities in Rwanda. Managerial Accounting e Journal Vol.9,No.49.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2017). The effect of internal audit on budget process and execution of local government of Rwanda. INES Scientific Journal , Vol 12.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2017). The impact of youth self- employment behavior on social economic development in Rwanda. Political Economy – Development eJournals:Vol. 5, No. 196.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2017). The role of Business development funds(BDF) in creating employment for the youth in Rwanda. Political Economy – Development Journals:Vol. 5, No. 197.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2018). Customs duties as key function of Rwanda’s economic growth. International Finance eJournal, Vol.10, Issue 22.
- Jean Paul Mpakaniye (2018). Effect of Temporary Differences on Deferred Tax in the Banking Sector in Rwanda. Public Economics: Taxation , Subsidies, & Revenue e Journal Vol.14, No.32.
- Nsanzumuhire, U., S, Habineza, F., Nahimana, M., Mpakaniye, J. (2018). Education Indian Journal 7(3), 3-24.